Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Holy Departure..!

Hey!!
Okay so I'm sitting in the lobby of the dorms because we are checking out!! Our flight isn't until late tonight but we have to have our luggage weighed/checked out. I'm so excited I can't stand it! I want to meet by students TODAY! :)   Today has been so relaxing. We still got up early because two of our team members were on an earlier flight so we had to say bye to them. After breakfast, we got to RELAX! We laid by the pool and got some sun! Oh yes, in our one pieces! However, it was nice because we are one of the last groups to leave. We ate lunch and then took long showers and blowed our hair for the last times! Packing is quite stressful because they are so picky on weight but it's all good! We have a couple more times where I will be able to write so I'll report back from the airport!!! Have an awesome day!! xoxo!
Brandy

No comments: