Wednesday, February 10, 2010

MAZEL TOV!!

Congratulations to Jamie and Ben David!!
My first cousin on the Sharker side was married this weekend in Atlanta, Georgia. I am so proud of her and had a blast celebrating this wonderful day with her!~ Here's some pictures of my wonderful family!! I am so blessed.

Jamie and Ben

Mom, me, Blakely, Blair and Dad

My Nana and Pop- love love love them!!!

The beautiful, did I say, beautiful bride and her sister, Stacey who flew in from Israel for the wedding!!~ So excited to spend some time with both of these two!

Jamie had everyone wear converses to the wedding... :)

Me and Blakely

Me and Blair

The sisters and Aunt Debra

We love our Nana and Pop!

The 3 Brendles

The weekend was one of the best times I've had with my family. I enjoyed getting to just rest, catch up and snuggle with my sisters in our hotel room. I love every opportunity I get to spend time with my grandparents who I truly believe are God's gift to the world. I love getting to learn and see my Jewish side of the family and the culture that they are apart of. Even in the midst of confusion, it's a blessing to see their hearts for God and the way they worship Him. I am so thankful to the Lord for such a wonderful family.

No comments: