Saturday, June 28, 2008

HOLY busy!!



HEY! 
ok so.. I'll sorta picked up where I left off as I'm sleep typing in my other teammates room! After the classes this afternoon, we went to dinner around 5pm. Dinner was well satisfying and then I actually had thirty minutes which is when I wrote the last post. I was also able to call Mom, one good friend, and well that's about it. Oh, I also FINALLY used the bathroom :-)  lol. So...we went to games and dancing which is where we learned the electric slide, the cotton eyed joe, the grease type dance, and ohh a few more. The dances we learned are the ones we will be teaching our students in Asia. It was fun! If you are familiar with me or the Brendles in general you will know that I sweated BIG time at this point in the evening! I mean.. sweat pits, wet hair, and smelly feet for sure! :-0   SO MUCH FUN THOUGH!! After games concluded, my team went off to have some alone time. We sat for about 2 hours talking and getting to know each other and our backgrounds. I love my team so much!! I can't wait to get to Asia!! All of this is so fun, tiring, but overall an amazing furthering of the kingdom and I cannot wait to see what is in store for the next few days left in training! Please feel free to comment on the blogs! Share the address with others and thanks again for all the support! My support group is AWESOME and I love each and every one of you!! Goodnight!!

Trusting in Him,
Brandy

No comments: